Goods bought at Zenggi.com can be returned within 14 working days upon delivery. Note that we need your request for a return number within 7 days!
What to do?
- Log on to your account on Zenggi.com and click on ‘Add return’.
- Click on the order which contains the product you want to return.
- Select the product you want to return.
- Click on ‘Add return’. Print out the PDF and add this to your return shipment. You can save this document on your computer.
- No printer? Fill in the details on a new piece of paper. Your return number will be automatically displayed on our website as soon as you press the ‘Submit return’ button. You can also find the return number on the PDF, as well as in your Account on Zenggi.com (Go to ‘Returns’ and select the order that contains the product you want to return. You can find the return number underneath 'Return ID').
- Place the article(s) in the original packaging and place it/them - together with the printed PDF or the self-completed form - in the box. Firmly seal the box with tape.
- On the bottom half of your return form the return label is printed. Stick this label at the exterior of the box and drop it off at the post office.
- Please send the item within 7 days after receiving your return number.
How to return?
We recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at:
6902 PK Zevenaar
We also recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are responsible to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to items or missing items until we receive them at our warehouse. Zenggi bv cannot be held responsible in any way for damaged or missing items.
Be aware that you must cover the costs of the return shipment, as Zenggi bv does not pay for the return shipments. If there has been unauthorized use of an alternative delivery address (such as a freeport) the costs will be deducted from the amount to be credited.
We may not be able to identify your shipment without your return number, customer number, order number, and name, which can lead to a delay in the processing of your refund or exchange.
Once we receive your package in the original state we will promptly issue a refund. You will be updated on this automatically. If you asked for a refund your money will be credited to your credit card account (if you have paid by credit card), to your bank account (if you have paid by using iDEAL, AfterPay (only in the Netherlands) or Bancontact/Mister Cash (only available in Belgium)) or to you PayPal account (if you have paid by using PayPal).
To be eligible for a refund - we do not refund the initial shipping cost - the returned articles must be in the original condition; unused, unworn and their original packaging material needs to be undamaged. New and unused means that there are no (make-up) marks on the item or any wear on the tags. Unused also means: no perfume scent or smell of smoke on any item. Also price tags and other tags still need to be attached to the article. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wearing and returned along with the original shoebox. Swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear cannot be returned. All goods will be inspected on return.
Please note that in the interests of hygiene earrings, socks, tights and shape wear cannot be returned.